Being first time parents most definitely adds pressure to your already fast-paced, time-hungry life. But to top it off when you have to mutually come to an agreement on setting aside monies for purchasing baby products can add fuel to fire.
This week Nadir Pop and Peter Pop delve into:
- Whether or not buying baby stuff for a new baby makes sense or not?
- How they didn’t want to buy because they wanted to wait till the baby was born (gender, health, etc).
- What DID they actually buy?
- Their experiences and how they managed to get baby things without much expense.
- The wonderful boon of gifts
- The grandparents and how they lost their marbles
To get an understanding on average spending on kids by Indian families, have a read of this article
You can listen to the podcast on the following platforms – http://linktr.ee/popsinapod