In the past week or so, the Pop duo have noticed a variety of companies sharing their women’s day and in some instances week long campaigns and offers. Instead of promoting their products, Nadir Pop and Peter Pop feel that it is important for companies to review the environment that they created for their women employees.
To help them understand the current realities faced by women in the workforce, they are joined by Priya Krishnan who sheds more light on it along with some ways that business leaders can encourage more women to join the workforce.
Priya Krishnan is currently Sr. VP, Bright Horizons and previously founded the KLAY preschools in India and Founding Years Learning Solutions. She is currently based in Boston, USA and has 2 teenage sons.
Some of highlights of the chat were:
- Priya’s experiences when she started working
- The support she has received from her family and also her “tribe”
- Her goals and plans when she started Klay
- The impact of the the lockdown and work from home on women
- Ways that business leaders can encourage more women to participate in the workforce
If you have an interesting story to share or know of someone with a unique parenting journey then please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to invite you/them on the podcast.
Follow us on our social media handles below for more updates.