Kutuki is a kids learning app that teaches students through their proprietary stories and songs-based curriculum. Founded by the duo of Sneha Sundaram and Bharath Bevinahally, the couple have combined their love for the creative arts with teaching. They won the AatmaNirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge last year
Sneha Sundaram shares with the Pop duo the journey of Kutuki so far.
Highlights from the chat are :-
- Sneha and Bharath origins as trained musicians
- Working among pre primary school students and identifying a gap
- The time spent in research before starting Kutuki
- The process of creating the stories and songs
- Their plans for the future.
Are you children/students using an interesting learning aids or app, do share it with us at email@example.com
Follow the Pops on our social media handles below for more updates.