Earlier this year in August Nadir Pop and Peter Pop started the series Changing Perceptions. Their intention via this series is to share their experiences but at the same time ask a lot of questions and open up a conversation on the subject of their choice.
The first episode was about Nutrition do check it out here if you haven’t already.
On this episode they are discussing a change in perception towards career.
Highlights from the chat are :-
- Do we always know what we wanted to do in life, professionally speaking
- What prompted us to pursue a certain kind of career
- The guidance we get from parents/peers/counsellors
- The importance of skills
- The significant economy crashes in the last two decades and the effect it had on our jobs
- What sort of jobs will be relevant for our kids in the future?
Check out the episode and let us know what you think about your career today and/or the potential career choices of our kids in the future.
If you have an interesting story or experience to share in terms of Changing Perceptions then please write to the Pops on popsinapod(at)gmail(dot)com.
Stay updated with the Pop duo on Social media