Nadir Pop & Peter Pop are back again talking about one of their favourite subjects, education. They are joined by Amrita Patwardhan, head of education portfolio at Tata Trusts.
The Pop duo spoke to Amrita Patwardhan about the recently announced 6th Big Little Book Awards (BLBA), organised by the Parag initiative of Tata Trust, the proposed hybrid model of learning at schools, implementation of the National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 and more.
Amrita Patwardhan has been with the Trusts since 2003, instrumental in, working on and spearheading several impactful initiatives in the education sector across the remotest areas of the country.
Highlights from the chat are :-
- The 6th Big Little Book Awards (BLBA)
- Introducing children to Indian literature
- Changes in the Indian education sector in past 2 decades
- Impact of online learning across India
- Feasibility of the proposed hybrid school learning system
- Initiatives from Tata Trusts
Do share this episode with your friends, families, colleagues or anyone you think who would enjoy listening to POPS IN A POD.
Please share your thoughts on the episode, we would love to hear your feedback on this episodes on popsinapod(at)gmail(dot)com.
Keep an eye on social media below for updates from the Pop duo.